Monday, April 13, 2015
Goodbye for Now
It is with a heavy heart that I am making a decision to step away from blogging for the time being. It has been a great experience over the last few years, but one that I just cannot sustain to the level that I would like to as I approach this new phase of motherhood. You can still look for me on Instagram and Twitter as I share things about lifestyle and pop culture, but for now, I am taking time to prepare for my little one who will be here shortly.
Blogging is a labor of love and one that I have enjoyed immensely, but I just don't think I have enough time for both my virtual baby and my soon to be actual baby, and sorry folks but she wins every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment