Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ways to Dress Up Your Fuelband

So I know many of you out there have joined the fitness craze of the Nike Fuelband. I got mine about 4 months ago now and I am still as obsessed with it as I was in the first few weeks. I love that it helps me keep my fitness goals in mind and makes a fun competition out of it with the Nike community and your friends.
Nike has recently released two new color styles, besides the basic black, but I still find them all very techy and not very girly. What is a preppy girl to do? Dress it up and disguise it so it looks like any other bangle.
I have an obsession with bangles, cuffs and bracelets galore. I love to stack them and pair inexpensive choices with more expensive and luxe ones. The great thing about the Fuelband is that it is a blank canvas so you can really personalize it to fit your style. I have paired mine with stacks of plain lacquered bangles, to wood, to my current obsession, my Kate Spade bow bangle, monogrammed bangle from The Knot that I gave my bridesmaids, and my Anthrolpolgie Pave Cuff (sold out but I posted a similar one above). How would you style yours?

Ways to Dress Up Your Fuelband

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...