Hey all you lovely people in the blogosphere. Apologies for the long hiatus! But I am back for good now. Last night I started my lovely three week business trip and while it is going to be long and early hours, I also have lots of uninterrupted time in my hotel room, in which to post to the blog.
Not being able to post the last few weeks has stunk. I have been working such long hours that all I had time for every night was to nose dive into my bed at home. I also wanted to spend all my free time with the hubbers and our friends so that no one forgets me while I am away (haha).
I have been busy brainstorming new post topics and talking to some great companies about potential giveaways and discounts for readers. I hopefully will have my first offer in the next few weeks from a great jewelry designer I know. Check back regularly to find out more!
Also if there is a particular topic you want me to focus on, shoot me a message or respond to the post! I love hearing from readers. Talk to you all soon!
No comments :
Post a Comment