Happy April Fool's Day everyone! Has anyone been playing any good tricks on one another? I love April Fool's but I never consider myself good enough to pull any sort of decent pranks. This of course sums up my approach to the day.
| Source: someecards.com |
Google maps today has a treasure map overlay online and YouTube announced it was going to shutdown today so it could pick the best video online.
Did anyone catch this morning's news report on Good Morning America about the breakthrough in Gorilla speech? I love that they got the entire news anchor team to fall for that one. I also have to say that I appreciate how much effort the production team put into making such a believable report! Go GMA!
What's the best April Fool's trick that has ever been played on you or you have played on someone else?
No comments :
Post a Comment