What's Been on my Kindle? - March 2013
The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
I am currently still reading this turn of the century piece about the Forsyte Family living in England. Very Downton Abbey-esque, it is a rich tale about a large family and the eccentricities of nobility living in England in the late 1800s/early 1900s. It takes a good look at how priorities shift over the changing generations and that life as nobility isn't always as wonderful as it has been romanticized to be.
I know I really slacked on my reading this past month. Being on the road driving for 3 weeks working 14+ hour days definitely put a hamper on my reading. I love to read every night when I get into bed, but on the road I would only get 2 pages before I was fast asleep. I am hoping to make more progress in April and have more than one book to review! Til then enjoy reading!!
No comments :
Post a Comment