She also made sure I knew how to tell the difference between a white and red wine glass and to drink my wine out of the appropriate one, how to appreciate a good wine as well as a good beer, throw a great party and dance my ass off (the secret is to dance like no one is watching and not give a damn about what anyone else thinks).
Most importantly she taught me never to take myself or life too seriously and try not to let life stress me out but roll with the punches. I am lucky to say that she is more than a mom but a great friend and I always look forward to her visits. I mean, who else can say her mom taught her a few curse words along the way (but what French mother doesn't do that for her kids?)
Much love to my Maman!
I also need to give a shout out to my newest mom, my mother in law, who has been a huge cheerleader for me this past year and with my mom living so far away (3000 miles), its nice to have mom just an hour away. Thanks to both my moms for all the love!
Love you both! Happy Mother's Day to my moms, grandmas and all the other mommas in the family!

awww love this!
ReplyDelete