Monday, May 6, 2013

What's On My Kindle? - April 2013

What's Been on my Kindle? - April 2013
What's On My Kindle?


The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
I know, I know. I am still reading this book, but let me say this book is quite the epic novel, while still finding a way to be a page turner. It also comprises of multiple books in one saga. As of April, I had gotten through the first two sagas and am onto the third. Hopefully by the end of May I will know where all the members of the Forsyte family end their stories.

So what else have I been reading while on the road? Well since I have been working at minimum 10 hour days the past month (more like 12-16 hour days on average), I usually am asleep before I get through 2 pages of my book, hence the very slow reading pace. But while supplementing the Forsytes I  have been spending my time in the desert enjoying some trashy magazines, spending over an hour a night doing physical therapy (booo) and watching a ton of Hulu plus on my MacBook. All these activities really dig into my blog writing time.

Honestly I don't know what is happening in the real world I think. I do know that my addiction to TV is alive and well, but I wish I could keep my eyes open to read more than a few pages of my book, but after hours of tech manuals during the day, reading is not high on my priority list.

The good news is that my current business trip tour is coming to an end this week. After this week, I am off to Tampa for work for a few days then headed home for some much needed rest (and surgery on my knee!) Good news for all of you is that long hours and days where I cannot move means lots of time to blog!!! I've missed the blogosphere! Hope to be back to regular daily blog posts soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...