I've always been tall and all legs, so for most of my life I have shied away from maxi skirts and dresses because they always seem a little too short on me. But since the creation of tall lines by some of my favorite brands and my new best friend, my MASSIVE knee brace, I have been reevaluating my position on the maxi skirt.
Rocking this sexy number for the foreseeable future makes me consider ways in which I can cover my brace without interfering with walking but also making me feel as normal as possible; a great maxi skirt or dress seems to be a great option for both work and play since my only other options are sundresses and shorts. I have a few maxi dresses already in my closet, but prior to surgery I was able to pick up an adorable french blue maxi skirt from Anthropologie and a great Coral Red maxi dress from Victoria's Secret. Looking forward to disguising my injury, even if its just a bit.
No comments :
Post a Comment