Thursday, February 6, 2014

Meet The College Prepster - Blogger Q&A

Carly of The College Prepster is an inspiring individual. She started The College Prepster from her dorm room at Georgetown and recently branched out and made The College Prepster brand her full time job. I love her sense of style and practical sensibilities. I may also be in love with her puppy, Teddy! She recently celebrated her 5 year blogiversary check her out if you don't already follow her amazing blog.
via The College Prepster
Describe your personal style in three words.
1. Classic
2. Comfortable
3. Tailored

I can’t leave home without:
Chapstick. Honestly I have so many tubes of lip balm. One for every purse, in my desk drawer, on my nightstand. I'm probably a little bit addicted! If I forget mine at home or lose mine, I have to go to the drug store right away no matter where I am!

If I were any accessory, I would be:
A pearl bracelet! I wear three every day and they're just my favorites!

Where are your three favorite places to shop?
1. J. Crew, predictable.
2. Kate Spade
3. Nordstrom

What is your favorite travel outfit?
I almost always wear skinny jeans, a button up, and a blazer. Ballet flats are easy to slip in and out of in the security line and a blazer makes any outfit look a little but more put together.

What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful?
I have this lucky dress. It's blue and white houndstooth... wearing that with nude pumps is always my go-to! (Or a LBD for a nighttime event!) (Fun fact, I have this Elizabeth McKay dress too!)

What is your go-to handbag right now?
My mom's Louis Vuitton speedy from the 80s. I have "borrowed" it from her...

What are you reading right now?
The Book Thief 

What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
Candy and watching Dance Moms

What blogs have you visited recently?
love mom blogs! Emphasis Added has been especially inspiring to me!


via The College Prepster

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...