Friday, February 21, 2014

Organized Desk Equals Efficient Worker

I love my desk at home. We took an unused corner in our living room and put a Crate and Barrel leaning desk caddy corner to one of their leaning bookcases. It is the perfect little office corner and I feel like I get so much accomplished sitting there. It truly has become my sanctuary at home, but I have to admit that when my desk gets messy, my productivity drops drastically.

I love the acrylic line of desk organizers from container store because they hold everything without looking heavy and I can easily find what I am looking for. I also use a mail sorter as a note card holder because as you may have read a few months ago, I am a huge fan of the handwritten note and a number of my friends also act as pen pals with each other, sending snail mail once and a while instead of the standard email.

Here are my favorite items to keep your desk streamlined and work efficient (no matter how small the space!)


Staying Organized

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...