Saturday, February 22, 2014

Take Me Back

A week ago I was in Salt Lake City at Snowbird Resort skiing to my heart's content, take me back! Last Monday, President's Day, was our last day of skiing at the resort and we could not have had a better day. Conditions were perfect and the snow was soft and powdery after the thunder snow we had the day prior. It was also sunny and not too cold or too warm, just perfect for skiing.
Morning from our condo.
Neeks where we skied in and out of to the condo.
View at the top of Mineral Basin.

We were sad to leave but had a great morning of skiing and then on our way to the airport hit the Patagonia Outlet President's Day sale where we all picked up some awesome tech gear. I got a great fleece and jacket and Dan got a lime green rain jacket and new silk pants for skiing. 

My mom headed back with us to California and stayed with us all this past week, while I took the week off of work to hang with her. More about her visit in tomorrow's post. It was pretty great. 

But honestly, can I go back to SLC now for more skiing. I didn't get enough in 4 days.
Me, Dad, Dominique, Mom and Dan at the top of the mountain.
The view from the top of the tram.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...