Monday, February 17, 2014

Currently... February Edition


Currently...


Reading: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I just started it and I am really excited because so many people have recommended it to me. I figured a ski trip was the perfect time to start a new book.

Eating: Pound cake and berries. After a long day on the slopes and a delicious dinner by my momma, nothing beats a little pound cake and tea to finish the day.

Listening: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. My hands down favorite song right now. It was perfect to rock out to with a drink in the hot tub.

Watching: The Olympic Winter Games. Like that is surprising. Did anyone watch the US v Russia Men's Hockey Game Saturday Morning! AMAZING!

Craving: A spa day. My legs are jelly and my knee is swollen after all this skiing. A good massage would be a dream.

Dreaming: Of gold. I dream of skeleton. What is your winter Olympic dream?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...