Springtime in LA means the return of wildflowers at most of our national parks and I find myself purchasing more bouquets of flowers for the house. I am totally inspired by all the amazing floral print pieces out on the market right now. I love adding the floral look to some amazing nautical stripes and my ample polka dots. I feel like it was really the print I was missing in my closet. I tried the skirt from Anthropologie and wished it was just a tad longer, but I have my fingers crossed for success with this J.Crew dress!
Friday, April 11, 2014
April Wildflowers
Springtime in LA means the return of wildflowers at most of our national parks and I find myself purchasing more bouquets of flowers for the house. I am totally inspired by all the amazing floral print pieces out on the market right now. I love adding the floral look to some amazing nautical stripes and my ample polka dots. I feel like it was really the print I was missing in my closet. I tried the skirt from Anthropologie and wished it was just a tad longer, but I have my fingers crossed for success with this J.Crew dress!
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment