10. My Birthday
My birthday is at the start of April and always celebrated with my family over Easter. Last year I celebrated with all my friends with a bowling party followed by a Segway trip the following day with my mom, Dan and our cousins Jimmy and Anna. This year will be a beach day tomorrow!
9. Happy Hour
Happy Hour during the spring time is amazing. Whether its bottomless mimosas for brunch or sitting outside drinking some wine and munching on some apps in the evening, Spring in California is the perfect time to sit outside and have a few cocktails with friends.
![]() |
| via |
There is something so fresh and airy about spring weddings. They are full of color and beautiful. I especially love spring weddings that add in the color of yellow. It just makes me smile and want to dance. Can't wait for some of our spring weddings to attend this year!
7. Pilates
While I have started training for my half and spending an evening a week with my trainer, pilates is still one of my favorite activities each week. I try to go 2-3x a week for reformer classes. My body just feels overall better when I am going to pilates. My muscles are relaxed and stretched properly and I love the tone I am starting to see in my muscles.
6. The Beach
The best part of living in southern California is that we can hang at the beach all summer long. Nothing better in my mind then friends, a football, volleyball, my kindle, cold drinks and the ocean.
J.Crew Factory and J.Crew have been having killer sales over the last week. I definitely snagged a few pieces but I have to say I may be most excited about this piece from J.Crew. Both have been offering 25-30% off everything and Factory is having an additional sale on top of that.
4. Jack Rogers Customized Sandals
I love my Jacks. They are beyond comfortable and absolutely look amazing with everything. I have a pair of platinum Navajos that I wore all night at my friends wedding under my bridesmaid dress and I had no problem dancing all night. I just ordered this customized ones and I cannot wait to see them. Jack Rogers customization service is amazing. You can literally get whatever is perfect for you!
Honestly there is nothing better than adding beautiful pastels to your outfits during spring weather it be with a great handbag, a top or a great pair of shoes like these from J.Crew Factory that I just ordered on sale!
2. Easter Weekend
This is Easter almost 6 years ago, but still one of my favorite pictures of my cousins with Meme. Luckily we will be able to add Dan and Amelia to the photo this year. Easter weekend with my family comes complete with an awesome egg hunt, amazing food and lots of red wine. Oh and maybe a cutthroat game of Monopoly.
1. Tuckernuck
Tuckernuck is killing it right now. It has become my favorite store for online shopping and I swoon at their new arrivals which seem to happen daily. Right now I am eyeing this adorable nautical rope print top.
So that's my #10ThingsILove List, what would make yours?






No comments :
Post a Comment