It's Stagecoach this weekend in Indio, a massive 3 day country music festival over the weekend. We have attended almost every year since I've lived in California, but this year we are missing it for a friend's wedding in Chicago. I love that you can get dressed up in your best American gear and wear your pride for your country on your clothing. There are plans in the works for one final blowout at Stagecoach next year with our group, I'm hoping this comes to fruition!
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Stagecoach Wishes
It's Stagecoach this weekend in Indio, a massive 3 day country music festival over the weekend. We have attended almost every year since I've lived in California, but this year we are missing it for a friend's wedding in Chicago. I love that you can get dressed up in your best American gear and wear your pride for your country on your clothing. There are plans in the works for one final blowout at Stagecoach next year with our group, I'm hoping this comes to fruition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment