Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday Wishes: Nautical Dreams

Wednesday Wishes


Today I am so happy to be guest posting for my amazing friend Kate over at Nautical by Nature. We met through blogging and she is a constant inspiration for my blog everyday! I am constantly dreaming about her amazing nautical finds and wanted to take a crack at it myself today. Today's Wednesday Wishes are all about great Nautical finds, most at amazing price points. The nice thing as well as that more companies are branching out into nautically inspired pieces. While I love Tuckernuck and Sperry for my nautically themed pieces, J.Crew, Forever21 and Old Navy have really stepped up their game as well. What is your favorite Nautically inspired piece in your closet?

3 comments :

  1. Visiting from Kate's blog! LOVE your roundup... the more I look at that Sperry scarf, the more I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I nominated you for the Liebster award ❤❤❤ http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...