Monday, April 28, 2014

Blogger Q&A: Meet Blush and Blonde

Today's Blogger Q&A is featuring Jessie of Blush and Blonde.  I adore her blog to infinity and read it absolutely everyday. I lover her style and how easy she makes it all look. Also love my military families. Since I get to support the military in my day job, I love interacting with them and their families on a personal level as well. I've had lots of family and friends in the military over the years and I am glad to add Jessie to that list!






Describe your personal style in three words.
1. Classic
2. Modest
3. Ladylike
via Blush & Blonde

I can’t leave home without: A bottle of water

If I were any accessory, I would be: A simple strand of pearls.

What are your three favorite places to shop?Only three, seriously??!
1. J.Crew
2. Lilly Pulitzer
3. Kate Spade… and Tory Burch and Shoshanna and Neiman Marcus. Oops.
via Blush & Blonde
What is your favorite travel outfit? Leggings and layered oversized tops. I’m always cold!

What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful? A really great coat and no-nonsense hair. If my hair is in a sleek pony or a tight bun, you know I mean business.
via Blush & Blonde
What is your go-to handbag right now? I’m obsessing over anything Rebecca Minkoff. And Gigi New York.

What are you reading right now? Anna Karenina. Again!

What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Reality TV. If it’s on Bravo, I’m probably watching it.

What company milestone are you most proud of? I’m more humbled than proud. This experience has already allowed me to reach and meet so many new people; I can only imagine how this journey will grow. It’s amazing.


What blogs have you visited recently? So many!! I love visiting other blogs. People’s fashion is as different as their fingerprints, and I love it. My favorites are Krystal Schlegel, Sarah Vickers at Classy Girls Wear Pearls, and Rach Parcell at Pink Peonies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...