These are my favorite pieces I am coveting this spring. They are a bit all over the map, but all lovely and beautiful! I always can find room for a few more pairs of shoes and I am in love with tops that initial appear casual but then show how elegant they are with beautiful fabrics. These two dresses from Elizabeth McKay are to die for (probably because they are in my favorite colors) and I am wondering how many ways you can style these super laid back metallic shorts from Anthropologie.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Wednesday Wishes: Spring Wishes
These are my favorite pieces I am coveting this spring. They are a bit all over the map, but all lovely and beautiful! I always can find room for a few more pairs of shoes and I am in love with tops that initial appear casual but then show how elegant they are with beautiful fabrics. These two dresses from Elizabeth McKay are to die for (probably because they are in my favorite colors) and I am wondering how many ways you can style these super laid back metallic shorts from Anthropologie.
Labels:
fashion
,
wednesday wishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment