Describe your personal style in three words.
1. Laid-back. (I'm from Hawaii so shorts and rubber slippers are a staple for me!)2. Black.
3. Comfy. (I'll take yoga pants over jeans any day!)
I can’t leave home without: My cell phone. It sounds obsessive, but everything is on my phone! I have appointments, schedules, all my social media, plus it doubles as a camera and a mighty fine paperweight.
If I were any accessory, I would be: Rings!
What are your three favorite places to shop?
2. Forever 21
3. Any online store that has a sale and free shipping!
What is your favorite travel outfit? Since I'm always traveling between Hawaii and someplace cold, I have to wear lots of layers. Usually I'll wear a pair of stretchy jeans or jeggings, a nice cotton top and either a sweatshirt or a cardigan. And of course I'll wear my converse because they're easy to take on and off while going through security.
What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful? Black. I'll wear black jeans with a pair of knee-high boots, paired with a white top under a leather jacket. Add NARS Scarlett Empress lipstick and you're good to go!
What is your go-to handbag right now? My Michael Kors royal blue bag is my baby. I got him for Christmas and I haven't changed bags yet!
What are you reading right now? The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult, I can't put it down!
What is a guilty pleasure of yours? House Hunters, I can watch 20 episodes and not get tired of it. (I think I'll blame my mom for this one!)
What company milestone are you most proud of? I'm proud that my blog has been able to reach the amount of people that it has without me having to purchase ads or obsessively self-promote it. I'm also really proud when readers email me and tell me that I've inspired them or changed their lives because of something I wrote. That's the best feeling in the world.
![]() |
| How cute is she! |



No comments :
Post a Comment