Sunday, April 27, 2014

Currently... April Edition

Currently... April

Currently... April by preppy-lizzy featuring tall boots

Reading: Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. I know I am behind but I am really enjoying it so far!

Eating: Kale. I know, I know, I sound so California. But I really do love kale. I have been getting it for lunch as a salad with grilled chicken and a lemon vinaigrette about once a week and its awesome. Whole Foods also makes a killer kale, brussel sprout and parmesan salad that is to die for!

Listening: The Midnight in Paris Soundtrack. It is beautiful and is so getting me in the mood for our European family vacation this summer!

Watching: Is this even a question? Game of Thrones of course! This year Dan and I are hosting GOT at our house every Sunday night with all our friends and Dan and I are the only book readers. It is so great getting their reactions to things we've known about for years!

Craving: I'm in love with these shoes. The color amazing, the pattern so cool, the price not so much. A girl can dream at least.

Dreaming: In less than a month I will be kicking my heels together at the Annual Family Square Dance in upstate New York. And the best part? This year I won't be on crutches just days after knee surgery. Time to get the dancing going!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...