Football season is here and that means Sundays are football days. I am not only an avid NY Giants fan but also a fierce fantasy football competitor. During football season, my Sundays are already claimed, especially during my Giants games. Sundays mean me and my jersey cheering on my team.
Fanatics is great because they have jerseys for every team and a bunch of players, both retired and current. They also have jerseys cuts in Men's, Women's and Kids which can be difficult to find in a traditional store. Also since I am 3000 miles away from my favorite team, Fanatics makes it easy to find a jersey when it would be impossible to find locally.
I have a pretty typical Sunday uniform which includes my favorite Eli Manning jersey, a really great pair of boyfriend jeans, my Giants hat, chucks and some simple jewelry. I always opt for boyfriend jeans because they are fashionable while remaining super comfortable for long hours at the bar or on the couch catching all the day's action. I also love a good baseball hat to round out my look. I look good in hats, so I incorporate them wherever I can. Since I am going for a more laid back look, I usually opt for my chucks, although living in Southern California, this outfit can easily be changed to boyfriend jean shorts and flip flops if the temperatures warrant it. Finally, I go with simple studs so that my team pride is what is standing out, not my jewelry, and a simple watch to make sure I get all my fantasy moves done before that first kick off.
What is your Football uniform?
No comments :
Post a Comment