Navy blue slip / Jimmy Choo strap sandals / Dress shoes / Dune taupe purse / Stephanie Kantis post earrings / Brahmin leather cuff bracelet / Bailey of hollywood hat / Shop Three Piece Suits for Men - Paul Fredrick
Today I am excited to be collaborating with Paul Fredrick on a look inspired by one of my favorite shows, Boardwalk Empire. As most of my readers now, I am a huge fan of the 1920s, so this post is right up my alley.
Paul Fredrick prides themselves on being classic with pieces that can always be considered timeless and worn for years to come. Huge fans of vintage looks updated for modern periods, Paul Fredrick's Fall collection has been inspired by Boardwalk Empire with pinstripe suits, tassel loafers, slim cut shirts, suspenders and fedoras. I personally would love to see the return of the hat for men during the day, so I'm a fan.
For a night out on the town, this three piece suit complete with french cuff dress shirt, loafers and fedora would make any lady swoon. And what dapper man would be complete without a well dressed lady on his arm. I love re-imagining the flapper age with a dress for today. Who could not love this navy beaded number complete with gold accents for a truly rich look.
If you are like me, you are currently catching the final season of Boardwalk Empire. With Paul Fredrick, you can be inspired by the show for years to come.
I love this 1920’s -esq theme. The dress is beautiful!
ReplyDelete