Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Shopping Block

This post is part of a relationship with Simon Malls. No compensation was received for this post.




Last week I had the opportunity to attend The Shopping Block sponsored by Simon Malls at the Brea Mall. I took my trusty photographer and best friend, Kellie, along for the ride and I have to admit we had a really fun time.

Simon Malls put on another great event, this time with Refinery 29, to create The Shopping Block. We were able to take photos in the photobooth, make our own tote bags, get our makeup done and have some sweet temporary tattoos put on. The Block also featured a number of Los Angeles based designers and boutiques that you could shop at right there.

Simon also provided the bloggers with a really nice reception area where we could collect our thoughts and have a snack, while Brea Mall put together a really nice gift bag with gifts from a number of their stores.

After the event, Kellie and I hit Nordstrom and then grabbed a bite at Lazy Dog Café. Thanks, Simon Malls, Refinery 29 and the Brea Mall for a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...