Friday, October 10, 2014

Currently...

Currently...


Reading: The White Princess by Philippa Gregory. The fifth book in the Cousin's War series, I have been blazing through the books lately and am really enjoying this new story about the York Princess who married the Tudor King and joined the Red and White Roses. Still a big time of turmoil following the death of the York King Richard, Elizabeth faces potential dangers from her own York bloodline as she is married to the Tudor King and producing heirs for their future line.

Eating: Jell-O Pudding. God I am loving my Jell-O snack pack at lunch everyday. Hands down, the sugar free dark chocolate cannot be beat. It is only 2 points on Weight Watchers but gets me every time.

Listening: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I have been playing this song on repeat at work. It is a great mood boost or energy booster come midday. I love my girl Taylor. 

Watching: Sons of Anarchy on FX. Dan and I are still working through our last few episodes of season 6 before getting started on the new season. So no spoilers please! We are so close!

Craving: This James Kiel Patrick bracelet. I've had my eye on this bracelet for what seems like years. I love the braided leather in gold and the anchor fastener makes it even preppier. It is definitely added to my wish list.

Dreaming: Of Apple Picking and Fall back East. I wish I could be there to pick all the apples for the cider press but at least I can enjoy the fruits of the labor during Christmas. Homemade apple cider cannot be beat. 

1 comment :

  1. I love this Currently post idea and I'll be using it soon!
    The Cousins' War is on my hold list at the library - I can't wait to start reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...