Riding boots are a staple to any Fall wardrobe. I spent such a long time hunting down the right pair and now that I finally have them, I know I won't be needing another pair a very long time. Usually a more expensive pair of shoes, they are definitely an investment piece, but they will last you much longer than most shoes if you take good care of them. My mom still has her Frye boots from the 1970s and they look as good as ever.
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Tuesday #Shoesday: Riding Boots
Riding boots are a staple to any Fall wardrobe. I spent such a long time hunting down the right pair and now that I finally have them, I know I won't be needing another pair a very long time. Usually a more expensive pair of shoes, they are definitely an investment piece, but they will last you much longer than most shoes if you take good care of them. My mom still has her Frye boots from the 1970s and they look as good as ever.
Labels:
fashion
,
Tuesday #Shoesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment