Guys, last week while I was away Fall TV came back with a bang. Now that I am home, I can start catching up with my husband. We are huge TV buffs, me probably more so and I am always wanting to try out new shows. For that reason, I try out all new shows on Hulu first to decide if they make the season pass list on our DirecTV receiver. Keep in mind there is no way to watch all of these at the same time and some of our shows that we like but don't love get saved up to watch when the season has wrapped and less options are available for new TV. Since most of our shows are Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday we do a lot of catch up on Friday and Saturdays.
Monday
Gotham (FOX) Sept 22
The Blacklist (NBC) Sept 22
Tuesday
Sons of Anarchy (FXX) Sept 9
New Girl (FOX) Sept 16
The Mindy Project (FOX) Sept 16
Marry Me (NBC) Oct 14
Wednesday
The League (FXX) Sept 3
Hell's Kitchen (FOX) Sept 10
Red Band Society (FOX) Sept 17
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) Sept 24
Modern Family (ABC) Sept 24
Chicago P.D. (NBC) Sept 24
Nashville (ABC) Sept 24
Thursday
The Biggest Loser (NBC) Sept 11
Bones (FOX) Sept 25
Grey's Anatomy (ABC) Sept 25
Scandal (ABC) Sept 25
How to Get Away With Murder (ABC) Sept 25
Parenthood (NBC) Sept 25
Friday
The Amazing Race (CBS) Sept 26
Sunday
Boardwalk Empire (HBO) Oct 7
Madam Secretary (CBS) Sept 21
Once Upon A Time (ABC) Sept 28
The Simpsons (FOX) Sept 28
Family Guy (FOX) Sept 28
Family Guy (FOX) Sept 28
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (FOX) Sept 28
Revenge (ABC) Sept 28
Homeland (SHO) Oct 5
The Walking Dead (AMC) Oct 12
No comments :
Post a Comment