Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday Wishes

Wednesday Wishes



Today's wishes are a mix of high and low price point pieces. I have been loving ASOS lately and their price point is perfect. As you can see  I have been wanting a light pink bag and while I love the Kate Spade number, this ASOS option could be a great choice at an even better price point. 

Clearly pink is on my mind based on these adorable Vineyard Vines jeans and killer Nike sneakers. I am thinking that they could be a great replacement after my current sneakers treads run low.
I've also been wanting to replace my leopard print shoes that I had to get rid when they were practically falling apart.  

Finally I've got my eye on this abstract peplum top and this aubergine dress for one the the upcoming weddings we are attending this summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...