I am so excited that today's link up is all about our favorite bags for Fall. I tend to shift to more muted or deeper colors for Fall like navy, black, grey, red, etc, but I have to say I am dying to add a light pink bag to my collection for this Fall. I love that light pink was all over the runways as a pop of color. This Kate Spade bag is my favorite but I have been trying to track down a more inexpensive option.
As fall approaches, I find myself rotating back to my old favorites: my super soft cognac brown leather bag from J.Crew (#5), my navy blue leather bag from Coach (#1) and my light grey Michael Kors tote (#2). I am putting this wine cross body from Gigi NY, monogrammed of course, (#4) on my list for Christmas as well as the pink Kate Spade (#9). What kind of bags do you find yourself drawn to for Fall?
I am lusting after the navy Coach! It is stunning and simple.
ReplyDeleteIt's great and it holds a ton!
DeleteOoh yes, I'll take one of each please!
ReplyDelete