Chicnova Fashion slim fit dress / Athleta shirts top / American Eagle Outfitters denim jacket / Violeta by Mango short white blazer / Vans snake print flat / Nine West high heel shoes / DailyLook faux leather handbag / BCBGMAXAZRIA rope chain bracelet / Sole Society panama hat / NIC ZOE head wrap headband
Every month I strive to bring you some great finds at under $100. I am on a shopping budget just like many of you, and I am always so pleased when I can snag a great find at under $100 without having to wait for a sale to pop up. I have difficulty finding good options in my size at places like Forever 21, but have found that sites like ASOS and Piperlime as well as Nordstrom always have lots to offer in addition to traditional standards like Old Navy and LOFT. And lots of times you can work with whatever you have in your closet and just add some new accessories like a great fall hat or bracelet to change up your look.
Also since I have been dieting and working out, I am trying not to spend much on clothes until I am back to my goal weight. If I end up with a purchase I make sure I will get a lot of price per wear out of the piece and can potentially be tailored (two things I look for in every purchase no matter what.)
I just bookmarked the Athleta top. It looks so comfortable!
ReplyDelete