Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SOBO Beautiful

This post was sponsored by Brandbacker and Sobo Skincare, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands and companies that make Headbands & Bagels possible!

via SOBO Skincare
Today I am really excited to share a new beauty product with you all from SOBO Skincare. SOBO strives to use as many natural ingredients as possible when formulating skin care products. They strive to accomplish this in their cleansers, toners, creams and serums. This is so important to me as I have very sensitive skin and follow a pretty strict skincare regimen created for me by my dermatologist. Because of that I am wary about trying most skincare products, but the fact that SOBO products focus on natural ingredients swayed me to try. I'm so glad I did!

I had the opportunity to test the Ultra HGF Youth Serum and I am so glad I did. This serum is light and really refreshing on your skin. It doesn't feel sticky like some serums, but instead feels as though it is just glides over the skin. I first tested the product on one hand and I could immediately tell a difference in smoothness and softness on the hand I used the serum. I really want to try to figure out how to work this serum into my continued skin care regime as I've noticed an improvement in smoothness and brightness on my skin since starting to use the product.

And even better news, Headbands & Bagels readers can now score 25% off any purchase with the code TRYSOBO at checkout.

In addition to the Ultra HGF Youth Serum, SOBO Skincare also offers an Ultra Age Repairing Cream with Resveratrol, an Age Smoothing Eye Serum and an Essential Moisturizing Cream. I could definitely see myself trying any of these out and may have to take advantage of the reader code to snag a few products myself!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...