Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Wishes: Glamping

Wednesday Wishes... Glamping


I love to camp. When Dan and I got married, we registered for a bunch of camping gear and I am so glad we did. I've always been an outdoorsy kid. Even though I grew up in New York City, we spent the weekends at our house in Upstate New York and I loved it there. My sister, cousin and I used to head out early in the morning to hike to the pond and pick blueberries for pancakes on the way back, my dad and I went hiking on the Appalachian Trail as a kid, and we camp out in the yard every year for the Square Dance.

Still I know roughing it is not everyone's style so for today's Wednesday Wishes, I've elevated from camping to glamping. I'll say that the Real Housewives of NY's trip to Montana this season totally inspired me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...