Monday, September 22, 2014

Style Inspo: Katharine Hepburn

Style Inspo: Katharine Hepburn


Today's feature is new to Headbands & Bagels and something that I plan to incorporate each month. I derive so much of my style inspiration from Hollywood starlets of old as well as contemporaries today and each month I want to feature someone whose style has inspired me and how I would translate them for today.

Today I am sharing my favorite tomboy, Katharine Hepburn. She may be my favorite movie star ever to be honest. I adore her films and her charismatic charm like she is just one of the boys. As a girl that has always had more guy friends than girl friends, Ms. Hepburn just speaks to me. I love that she bucked the trends of girly silhouettes and went for wide leg trousers, silk blouses and flats! Nothing better than a flat, particularly a loafer, especially for us tall girls.

1 comment :

  1. I love this inspiration! I've always loved the classic looks :)
    Katelyn // Relatively Offbeat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...