Amazon.com: The League: Season 5: Nick Kroll, Mark Duplass, Paul... / New york city home decor / Amazon.com Come Away With Me / The Red Queen: A Novel (The Cousins' War Book 2) - Kindle edition by...
Reading: The Red Queen is the second book chronologically in the Cousins' War Series. I have always been a big fan of Philippa Gregory and I am excited to be finally diving back into the Cousins' War. I read The Lady of the Rivers earlier this year and am excited to get back into the story.
Eating: Turkey Sandwiches! I finally buckled down and made Dan and I a budget and I was shocked at how much we spent eating out each month. An easy fix would be making lunch everyday rather than us both eating out for lunch each day. I've been busy making turkey sandwiches each day with Swiss cheese for both of us along with some snacks for each lunch. Delicious and money saving!
Listening: Norah Jones' Come Away with Me album. I have loved this album since it first came out and I find it unbelievably soothing at work and great to buckle down and get stuff done. I love her jazzy vibe.
Watching: My favorite show is back! The League on FX is my favorite show and I am so glad its back. Fantasy Football is one of my favorite things and I am really enjoying the new season so far. I'm hoping Jenny can repeat her title!
Craving: Fall. It's still really warm in LA and every year I always feel like I am going through withdrawal. I am stoked to be in NY for a week at the end of September to visit my family and get some fall in.
Dreaming: NYC is on my mind. I am getting really excited to see my family in just a week. Dan and I have back to back weddings in Pennsylvania at the end of the month and while Dan has to travel home for work, I've worked out a telecommute plan for a week in NY. I'm gonna get to take in Derek Jeter's last three games at Yankee Stadium, attend a Broadway play with my family, and visit my old high school to talk to the girls about engineering. Go Marymount Lions!
No comments :
Post a Comment