Diane Von Furstenberg plum lace dress / Coast beaded formal dress / Ted Baker sleeveless dress / Red dress / J.Crew high heel shoes / Miss Selfridge high heel shoes / Stuart Weitzman platform shoes / Ivanka Trump gold open toe pumps / Kendra Scott earrings / Multi color earrings / ALDO earrings / Michael Kors pave cocktail ring / Rainbow moonstone ring / Monica Vinader chain earrings / Gold vermeil ring / Gorjana initial charm
Today's post is all about What to Wear for your Fall Weddings. As Dan and I are approaching the end to our whirlwind year of travel to weddings across the country, I am finding it is time to transition my dress choices from the lightweight fabrics of spring to the heavier fabrics of fall. From pastels to deeper jewel tones. I've tried to decipher the most common dress codes for the fall, and hope this helps you out. Since Dan and I got married in September, we were bordering between Summer and Fall and choose to go with more jewel tone fabrics for dresses with pops of bright color.
No comments :
Post a Comment