This post was sponsored by Brandbacker and Markwins, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands and companies that make Headbands & Bagels possible!
I recently posted about a giveaway hosted by Markwins and One Direction, giving away samples of their new make up set. Since that time, I have gotten the opportunity to try the palette myself. I was really excited when I opened my box to find that I had gotten the Midnight Memories collection, my favorite of the bunch.
I recently posted about a giveaway hosted by Markwins and One Direction, giving away samples of their new make up set. Since that time, I have gotten the opportunity to try the palette myself. I was really excited when I opened my box to find that I had gotten the Midnight Memories collection, my favorite of the bunch.
The set includes an eyeliner, eyeshadow palette, lipstick, lipgloss, nail polish, mascara and stencil set. I kind of love the stencil set for theme parties and the eyeshadow palette is super pretty. The brushes are not anything special, but I would use them with my current brushes anways. The eye pencil is chunky which is nice for the stencils but not as great for lining your eyes.
My favorite pieces in the set are the nail polish and eyeshadow. I also like that the gloss is shiny without being sticky and the red lipstick is a nice shade (sometimes they can be hard to nail down). I didn't love the mascara or pencil, but they are good for costume make up for sure.
All in all a really fun set and fun to play around with. It also doesn't hurt that I love to sing along with One Direction music.


No comments :
Post a Comment