![]() |
| via Pinterest |
This week was great as I was able to return to my normal fitness routine. With the back up and running again, I was able to do back strengthening on Monday and have a Physical Therapy visit on Wednesday. I have a bunch of new exercises to do and have already seen some improvements in movement. The plan is to continue PT twice a week for now so my therapist can work on getting my back more flexible while I continue my regular fitness routine.
Have you ever tried Physical Therapy? What are your thoughts about it?

Oooh happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteI had to do physical therapy for the better part of a year after getting two spinal surgeries for ruptured discs. I liked PT because it kept my healing process on track and kept me from pushing myself or doing something that could cause more damage. I still use what I learned in physical therapy every day, and thankfully I can even run again!
Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com
Nice post dear. Personal Training Stuttgart & Fitness Studio Stuttgart
ReplyDelete