Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SCBA Monthly Link Up: Orange is the New Black

What I'm Loving


This month is all about Orange is the New Black and I am so proud to be hosting our SoCal Blogger Society Linkup for April! Orange is the New Black took the TV world by storm earlier this year. Seriously, it was all anyone could be talking about and after throwing my back out in March, I decided to see what all the buzz was about.

I found myself taking a while to really get into the show but by the season finale I was totally engrossed. I am currently anticipating the start of season 2 on Netflix. I also find myself more and more inspired by the color orange. It is so much more prevalent in fashion in recent history and really want to be incorporating the color more into my wardrobe and or home. Have you tried adding pops of orange to your life? What do you think?

I also wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to all you wonderful readers out there today with a little more information about Headbands & Bagels.

Why did I choose Headbands and Bagels as the name of my blog? I am obsessed with everything Classic and Preppy and am constantly inspired by the city I grew up in. I love to shop, play and eat (bagels & pizza are not as good anywhere but NY - It's the water, trust me).

What do you blog about? Anything I am passionate about! I love TV, shopping, cooking and eating out, DIY activities, travel, and surviving in a male dominated Engineering world. I may like science, but I still like to dress up to work everyday (Jeans are a usual outfit staple for 90% of our company).

Quickfire Time! 
Guilty Pleasure: TV. My DVR is always full. 
Favorite Show: Currently The League on FX 
Favorite LA Restaurant: Ortega 120. Try the Tilapia 120! 
Best iPhone Cases: Kate Spade hardshell cases (they survive everything). 
Always Drinking: Iced Coffee 
Go To Heels: Kate Spade Karolina 
Favorite Movie: Casablanca. I'm a sucker for B&W 
Favorite Snack: Cheese, especially if its French 
Can't leave home without: My Kindle
Current Go To Handbag: Kate Spade Cedar Street Small Luciana 

   photo monthlylinkupbadge_zpsff0e4704.jpg

4 comments :

  1. Happy to have found you thru SCBS! And your orange selection is one fabulous mix!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Love to meet new bloggers through SCBS! Hopefully I will meet you soon!

      Delete
  2. Those New Balance sneakers are adorable. I would wear those out and about, not just to the gym!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...