Monday, March 23, 2015

Girls Night

This post was sponsored by Brandbacker and Pure & Essential Minerals. Samples given in return for honest feedback and review. All opinions are my own. Thank you for sponsoring the brands that make Headbands & Bagels possible.



As I said yesterday, we had a little girls night get together this past Saturday night complete with Girl talk and face masks. Luckily I had just received this amazing clay mask from Pure & Essential Minerals in time for us all to try out.

I have to say I will be a regular user of this mask. It is light and easy to apply, smells like peppermint, has just the right amount of tingle and really helped to reduce redness in my face. A bunch of us were talking about how much we liked the mask Sunday morning at brunch and how it was such an improvement to the mud masks we used to use growing up.

Since I have been pregnant, I've noticed my more breakouts in my chin area and increased redness but after using this mask, the redness was almost gone! It really calmed down my skin and since it only takes 10 minutes from application to removal it's something so easy to institute into your routine.

If you want to try it out for yourself, you can grab your own jar at Amazon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...