Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Bumpdate: 24 Week Q&A

Bumpdate: Week 24

Baby's Size: A Cantelope

Gender: A girl. Her initials are KC!

How I'm Feeling: Good although starting to feel bigger and bigger. Tying my shoes is starting to becom

Showing?: For sure. The flight attendants on our flight back from Aspen were so sweet. They complimented my basketball belly, but said that I was a very cute pregnant lady! I also finally spilled the beans at work. Everyone was very sweet saying I did a good job disguising it, but we all know I didn't! I was at a conference this past weekend and baby was front and center at our keynote dinner on Saturday night. It's nice though to be able to be open about the baby girl on the way!

Big Developments: Dan is finally able to feel her strong kicks! I actually saw my belly bounce up and down with her kicks this past weekend. I know she is running out of room and she lets me know it. With that reduction of space, I've also noticed my bump growing much faster now than in the past.

Loving: Iced Decaf Coffee. I feel like it tricks my brain into believing I'm getting a caffinee boost, but its the highlight of my morning. I love that Starbucks has the clover so they can brew me a fresh decaf iced coffee just the way I like it.

Hating: Getting up in the middle of the night. I hate having to get up to pee. It's a battle with myself everytime. Do I just try to ignore it or go pee and have an easier time falling asleep. I think the biggest challenge is because it's hard to push myself up out of bed and only getting harder.

Dreaming Of: A few weeks at home. I only have one trip planned for the rest of my pregnancy and that is to NY for my baby shower and Easter. Other than that, I am enjoying being at home and hitting the beach on the weekend with a good book and lots of water.

Favorite Wardrobe Pieces: This dress from Seraphine Maternity. It is so comfortable, the length is good and the color is dreamy. Also any sort of flats or sneakers. They just make day to day living so much nicer!

Baby Finds: I hit the Janie and Jack Outlet on my way home from the SWE Region B Conference last weekend. It was on my way so I figured why not. It's a pretty great deal. The Outlet gets the new arrivals that are in their regular retail stores just a week or two later and everything is already discounted a minimum of 25%. I got my baby girl this dress since I have this almost perfect match from Kate Spade.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...