Friday, March 6, 2015
Currently
My favorite post of the month is back. It's time for March's Currently edition.
Reading: Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell. I am a huge fan of the movie and always wanted to read the book, so I decided what time is better than the present. The great thing about having it on my Kindle is that I never have to carry around a big book!
Eating: Wonderful FroYo. Soft serve has been my absolute favorite lately. Whether its frozen yogurt, ice cream or a Frosty from Wendy's. It's so satisfying.
Listening: Disney tunes. I drove 3.5 hours back and forth to a conference last weekend and I rocked out to Disney all the way. I am already looking forward to singing Disney music with my girl in the car.
Watching: House of Cards. Honestly, who isn't? I hope that they will decide to do a fourth season... Whose with me?
Craving: Of sleep! My best sleep has been in the AM when baby girl is finally asleep with me. I also think my energy is starting to ramp back down as I head into the tail end of my second trimester. No good!
Dreaming: Of my baby girl. Her nursery is coming together. We just still need to finish decorating. Right now the paint and furniture are all in place. I am also working on making her knit baby blocks and a chevron baby blanket. I love being crafty when it comes to her.
What makes your Currently list this month?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment