Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday Wishes: Baby Outfits

Little girl's clothes are just dreamy. And its fun to lust after some beautiful pieces from the amazing brand Janie and Jack. I was able to visit their outlet this past weekend and the nice thing is that you can snag pieces that are still in store at a minimum of 25% off the retail price up to 60% off. It's nice because unlike so many other outlets, the pieces are current and new. Here are just a few of the pieces I am loving right now. I would say that its best to purchase their larger sizes (I looked at just 12+ plus for almost everything, since I wanted to get the most out of each wear). Also the sales lady did tell me that typically their dresses run big, which is great to know for this first time mom.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...