Friday, March 13, 2015

When You Do and Don't Have Time

Let's face it. We don't always have the time to accomplish everything in our day. And there are times where we are running late and don't have the time to do our hair or makeup perfectly or grab that cup of coffee. I am learning to be more flexible, which is a good thing considering we are going to be first time parents in about three months! While the Don't cases are not always ideal, they can do the trick in a pinch.

When You Do Have Time: Clairsonic Face Brush & Face Wash
& When You Don't: Makeup Remover Cloths
I use my Clairsonic each morning when I am in the shower as I feel that I can rinse off while I wash my face. But to be honest, getting me to commit each night is a much more difficult endeavor. At least I know that when I am sleep deprived with baby girl that I can at least reach for a makeup remover cloth to get a clean base for bedtime.

When You Do Have Time: Blow-dryer & Product
& When You Don't: Dry Shampoo & Updo
Luckily I have the kind of hair that can dry pretty straight with some nice waves. If not I would not be able to skip the hair dryer as often as I do, but in the mornings when I am choosing between 10 more minutes of sleep or blowing my hair out, sleep wins every time. I also try to not wash my hair daily, which means dry shampoo and an updo to the rescue both for those days and days where I am just short on time. Braided  updos are a favorite of mine because they look intricate with minimal time effort.

When You Do Have Time: Barista Made Coffee Drink
& When You Don't: Starbuck Via Instant Coffee
I love my morning coffee, but you don't always have time to make a stop each morning. On those days I revert to either a cup of coffee with a Starbucks via packet or grabbing a cup from the office coffee pot.

When You Do Have Time: The Perfect Red Lip
& When You Don't: Dior Addict Lip Glow (or lip gloss)
The Perfect Red Lip takes effort. It takes layers between lining your lips with pencil before filling in with lipstick and or gloss, its a delicate process. I love a red lip for everyday, but don't always want to commit to the time of first getting it on and then the upkeep throughout the day. On those days I reach for my Dior Addict Lip Glow. It gives you the perfect pigmentation that matches the tones in your lips, so your lip color will always match you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...