Thursday, March 5, 2015

Picking an Outfit


Is it just me or is trying to get an outfit selected each morning a challenge at times. Maybe it's partially because my closet is so diminished while I am in maternity wear or because I have pregnancy brain 24/7, but for the last few months I have gotten into the habit of selecting my outfit the night before.

While this has backfired on my a few times (once when I had an interview for a promotion at work and found out that I could no longer button up any of my non-maternity button ups), for the most part it's been a lifesaver. I wore a uniform growing up so its similar to my mornings as a kid, where I didn't need to worry about what I was wearing that day. I am also more of a night owl, so picking out my clothes each evening is so much easier.

Because I save time in getting dressed from the shower now, I also do better about remembering my accessories. I allow myself to choose my jewelry and jacket, if needed, each day once I am dressed and I am still out the door faster than ever before.

What's your biggest tip for picking your outfits everyday?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...