![]() |
| via Pinterest |
Ever since I ended up in a walking boot a few years back for ankle damage, I have found myself more prone to throwing out my back. Now let me preface this with saying, I'm 27! I cannot believe it myself. Still I have been better about knowing my body because of it. Because of the boot my hips were thrown out of sync and to top if off I naturally have very short and tight hip flexors and hips. As a result I really need to be careful about stretching before and after each workout. And to be honest, I have not been good about my post workout stretches lately.
Still this is the worst its ever been. I find myself back on muscle relaxers and working from home because I cannot sit in a chair for very long. Fingers crossed that I will be back on my feet soon as it is getting better each day, but so frustrating! I miss the gym. Seriously, I miss my workout time. But for the time being I can look forward to meds, heating pads and laying down with my knees up on the couch.
How do you care for injuries?

No comments :
Post a Comment