| via |
New Girl was back this week with a new episode and the return of everyone's favorite drinking game, True American! Our group of friends keep trying to find a time to try the game out but as you can see by the rules, it is a bit complicated and ample space is a requirement. I may try to get a game going at this year's family Square Dance over Memorial Day weekend since space is clearly not an issue there.
| via |
But after a night of True American, the cast awakes to horrible hangovers all with very differing results. While Winston, Schmidt and Coach come upon the hot new neighbors moving in and offering to help them move, Jess and Nick end up fighting over trying to put a toy together for Jess's godchild's first birthday. While normally you would think a scenario like this would result in hilarity, this time it only results in arguments and an untimely fire.
Jess ultimately tells Nick that she cannot always tell him the truth because that would mean they would always be fighting. You kinda know immediately where it is going from there. By the end of the episode they agree to break up and Nick walks Jess back to her bedroom. It honestly feels like we are starting a Ross and Rachel relationship all over again and I have to say, I don't know how I feel about it. I also really hope that Jess taking her old room back doesn't mean Coach is out. I love Coach and would hate to see him written off the show. What do you think? How do you feel about the end of Jess and Nick for the time being?
| via |
No comments :
Post a Comment