I recently became a serious Toms convert. I always thought the shoes looked like slippers but honesty, they are amazingly comfortable and I love being able to slip them on for errands around town. They are a great alternative to flip flops and I really think Toms hit a home run with their most recent collaboration. I LOVE Jonathan Adler. He is the king of geometric prints and I absolutely love everything about this collaboration.
Friday, March 21, 2014
Match Made in Heaven
I recently became a serious Toms convert. I always thought the shoes looked like slippers but honesty, they are amazingly comfortable and I love being able to slip them on for errands around town. They are a great alternative to flip flops and I really think Toms hit a home run with their most recent collaboration. I LOVE Jonathan Adler. He is the king of geometric prints and I absolutely love everything about this collaboration.
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment