Currently... by preppy-lizzy featuring GreenGate
Reading: Tangalang by Gerald Tang. This book was just released on Amazon and is written by my good friend Gerald. Hilarious and though provoking it is a great read. More to come on the book review this coming month.
Eating: Cheese and Wine. We are celebrated my sister in law, Juile's birthday with lots of wine and cheese. Cheese is my absolute weakness. Many diets have been derailed with wine and cheese!
Listening: To Ennico Morrcone's greatest film scores. I love falling asleep to classical scores and something about Ennico's music gives me quite the positive reaction.
Watching: Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Dan and I had been wanting to start watching this show for a while and wanted to see what all the hype was after they did so well at the Emmys. The show is wonderful and Andy is awesome. Thank goodness for HuluPlus is all I can say.
Craving: These navy blue tassel earrings. I feel like these could be dressed up or down and are just so elegant without trying to hard. I really want to pull the trigger.
Dreaming: Of Easter in NYC. Dan and I are trying to alternate Easter's between the east and west coasts and we are excited that this Easter my entire family on my mom's side will be together. I can't wait for an amazing meal, an epic Easter egg and beer hunt and toasting my grandfather at the cemetery with a little white wine.
No comments :
Post a Comment