Monday, March 24, 2014

Store Obsessions Right Now!

Favorite Stores Right Now!



Ruched dress / White tunic / ASOS print romper / ASOS shorts / Sam Edelman black rhinestone shoes / Low heel wedge sandals / Asos satchel / Coral jewelry / Elizabeth and james ring / Yves Saint Laurent round tortoise sunglasses / Scarve / Beach Riot colorful striped bedding / Vase / panama | Tuckernuck, preppy clothing / Julie Vos Belize Studs / Hot Pink Tassel Key Chain

I am all about these four stores right now. They are all killing it on a regular basis and every time new arrivals are announced I run to snatch them up. Fantastic is all I can say about Tuckernuck, Shopbop, Design Darling and ASOS. If you have never checked them out do so right away!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE Asos.

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their $19 2 day shipping deal. AWESOME. Love their midi skirts and bags best.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...