Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday #Shoesday: Work Flats

Tuesday #Shoesday


I am a big fan of flats for the office. Especially if you are the type that is running to and from meetings all day or giving a lot of presentations and therefore up on your feet, a good pair of flats can really make all the difference in how tired you are at the end of the day.

I frequently find myself going for a great pair of flats in the mornings as I am getting ready for work when I know I have a jam packed day but I have to say I am glad that I have invested in some great flats because an unsupportive pair of flats are just as bad as painful heels. In fact I would pick my higher quality heels over crappy flats any day. It's true the right pair of shoes make all the difference.

I am a big fan of Kate Spade, J.Crew, Sperry and Sam Edelman for flats. They have cushion and hold up great. I also try to look for a more structured flat with a heel or like a smoking slipper over the ballerina flat usually as ballet flats have little to no support and the soles wear out easily.

I also think that shoes can be a place where you are able to assert your personality a little bit more, even in the most conservative offices. Here are some fun flats that are of high quality but still let you be a little of your own person.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...