Saturday, March 22, 2014

Your Own Virtual Makeup Studio

The opinions in this post are my own. This post was sponsored to BrandBacker and GlamST. BrandBacker pairs bloggers with companies looking to promote their services and products. I did not recieve any compensation for this post other than access to their beta system. Thank you for considering companies and sponsors who work with Headbands & Bagels.

Have you ever gone to a makeup counter and bought a lipstick or eyeshadow you thought would look great, only to get it home and be disappointed? Or even try a new color in store only to realize that in natural light the color does not work on you at all? This is wear GlamST comes to the rescue. 
Trying out Makeup on GlamSt.com
You can register via Facebook or Google+ and upload a photo of yourself to see how great makeup products will look on you. You an also use one of the three models whose skin coloring is most like you to compare. I was having a hard time uploading a photo of me, so I ended up using the model who was most fair.
The before and after feature may be my favorite!
Overall I really like the idea of the site but there are definitely some kinks to work out. The before and after feature is hands down my favorite. I was able to find some new products I really want to go check out and the best surprise, you can order through the website directly with Sephora (my favorite!).  In particular I am excited to try a new color of the Rouge lipstick, the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer and pot blush and the Laura Mercier neutral eyeshadows!

Add it to the bag!

2 comments :

  1. What a great tool!!

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer.
      xo Elisabeth

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...